The Bohisattva
The Bodhisattva: Remodeling

Directory of Books Blogs

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

MetaxuCafe

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 09, 2005

Remodeling

Doing a little remodeling for the next couple of days involving some color/template testing so please bear with me. . In the meantime, very excited to have just received R. Scott Bakker's The Thousandfold Thought today!

Jay
The Bodhisattva

Bodhisattva Science Fiction & Fantasy Reviews and Interviews

Comments on "Remodeling"

 

Blogger gabe said ... (10:33 PM) : 

Looks like LaGringa's place!

 

Blogger Jay Tomio E. said ... (12:49 AM) : 

HA! Truth be told that's who put me on to the template. I'm still tweaking and not done)as it looks compltely different for me in IE and Firefox - I better go over to La Gringa with my thanks!

 

post a comment